Aussie natives Stocking.

gruntaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2006
central coast, australia
scats will when they are bigger they are fine in fresh for a while i kept them but didnt know to add salt at the time :(

amehel0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
okay gruntaz: my sleepy cod lazes round all day and lets me put my hand close to him when i attempt to drop food right before his gob.

RAWLO: basically the there are 2 species of saratogas. sclereopages jardnii and scleropages leichhardt<-i think thats how u spell it. jardinii's or jars for short are only found in northen parts of AU. you can get em down here for 120.AU. wat part of brissy are you north or southside? leichhardts are almost imposiible to get and the lowest youll find em is gympie/bundyburg.

RAWLO

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2007
australia
Thanks for info. I work with a guy who is sure theres leichardts etc there. I went to a local creek[muddy pond] with him and he was shoulder deep in mud holes, he was like possessed. But we got 6 med crayfish, and seemed like only regular guppys though. I swear he nearly went in head first after 1 big cray. TOP BLOKE a real charger. I'm going to see what we can get next weekend, could accomadate small sara at moment. Big tank ready before xmas.

RAWLO

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2007
australia
Was looking at your post tally, nice work 888 !!!! and thought 1:24 am, wrong on mine too, so going to work out time differance from this post, its 9:05 am

RAWLO

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 10, 2007
australia
So thats 1hr 53min infront or 10hr 7min behind, behind I'm sure. And I know its off topic!! sorry

:topic:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store