Jan 30, 2008
netherlands
Thats one hell of a catch!

OOL51

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
Australia
some nice catches there, hopefully the weather is good this weekend and I get a chance to get out and do some fishing. If the weathe ris good and the bar isn't too choppy hoping to get offshre a bit and catch my first snapper, if not we'll just putt around the straits a bit and see if we can snag a barra or 2

OOL51

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2011
Australia
Was a bit rough that day so we wern't out for long, ended up being more of a test run for the boat. Did go fishing at Poona creek this weekend caught some small stuff and one 28cm bream

Reactions: Frank Castle

aussiemonsters

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2009
Australia
Nice Kingy Josh.
Out down the gold coast canals chasing Jacks the other night with a mate had a double hook up. Turned out mine was literally a double hook up a GT and a Big Eye.

IMGP0531.JPG

Reactions: Frank Castle

Arapaimaman

In Loving Memory
Aug 27, 2005
Central Florida
I had a awesome time fishing in Australia.I fished in Cape York that just opened a jungle lodge.I fished the Jardini river and caught a lot of big arowanas.Caught other types but the people that I met made the trip perfect.
~pat~

aussiemonsters

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2009
Australia
I had a awesome time fishing in Australia.I fished in Cape York that just opened a jungle lodge.I fished the Jardini river and caught a lot of big arowanas.Caught other types but the people that I met made the trip perfect.
~pat~
Glad you had an awsome time beautiful country up there, feel free to add a few pics to the thread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store