Baby bamboo

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah they are ...i real want to get a puffadder catshark but i never see them for sale anywhere
The catsharks have never been very plentiful in the hobby.Back when I was into sharks only one or two species of them was ever available and that wasn't often.I like the bamboos better anyway lol.

Mushutherhinoscorpion

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2017
The catsharks have never been very plentiful in the hobby.Back when I was into sharks only one or two species of them was ever available and that wasn't often.I like the bamboos better anyway lol.
So the bamboo shark is a carpet shark! Cool

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Cool....and by the way, when I had sharks as young as yours is I fed them nightcrawlers to fatten them up.Lots of people do not agree with using them as food for sharks but my baby sharks loved them and they grew well on them.

Mushutherhinoscorpion

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2017

Aquadog

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2009
CA
I think the Bamboos really like squid. They can get picky if you dont give them a variety between feedings. One thing I found is the sharks I currently have dont like the frozen anchovies that are prepared for "bait". I think they are salted or something with them they dont like. Get fresh fish and cut it up. Mine love sardine fillets and squid. Eventually made sausage pellets for them that has vitamins, fish, squid amd shrimp ground up. They love them and not as messy to feed them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store