baby Gharial croc

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Gharials get big, really big! There are some specimens that have out grown saltwater crocs. They eat fish, lots of fish.

Z Trip

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Canada
These animals arnt "pets" at all. Their is a 99.9% chance that if he gets it, it wont be taken care of well.

logo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2007
Kansas
I am really not sure if you can be prepared to have 3 large crodilians these are beast of an animal and they will all need huge enclosures and even if you can get these you also have to remember feeding 3 large crocodilians will eat your wallet dry. And you should do more research on these guys before you get them because gharials become giants.

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
I wouldn't say they are great pets no. What other crocodilians do you keep? You are lucky to be able to keep them outdoors in a large enclosure year round, like varanio said. These are some big crocs.

coura

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
europe
I dont think he can get easily the hold of a bearded dragon but even then the search would worth it:confused: As for a gharial, you must make shure its a cb and legal especimen as this is a higly treatened species. And you wont be able to keep it with any other species you now have.

Colubrids&Boids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2008
Cincinnati
there is no way
that you have a gharial
and for 200 bucks?
they are critically endangered.ts estimated that
there are less than 200 in the wild.
even false gharials are endangered.

Colubrids&Boids

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2008
Cincinnati
huy;2944032; said:
NO dude
im not kidding in thailand have alot of croc farm
Gharial croc not rare in thailand
and siameses croc not rare in asian u know =)
and they arent even from thailand
there from india.

Jessica Dring

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2007
Liverpool, UK.
Colubrids&Boids;2946052; said:
and they arent even from thailand
there from india.
I think he may mean that with the amount of croc farms in Thailand, they aren't rare/hard to get hold of there :)

huy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2008
viet nam
yeah they aren't hard to get in thailand
i can keep them because my uncel have an croc farm in countryside of north vietnam
so i dont worry when my croc get big :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store