Back again !

Egemen

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2022
Hello all, been a while since I posted something here because again, life stuff. My fish are doing fine. Bichirs slowed down on growing as expected, being Albino CBs. My 10 Gallon tank crashed sadly, small fish died. Survivors transferred to big tank which will be a topic of today. I also got into the University ! One that is close home. I will be studying Biology which which is awesome since it was my dream for some time. I also got a happy and healthy Leopard Gecko !
Now that my life is... Well organized ? I want to set up the 10 Gallon from scratch. Everything has been removed, I will be reusing the filter and light but thats it.
I will be staying in my house since the University is already close so I can take care of it.
I want ideas, maybe unique ones. What would be fitting for this 10 gallon ?
Thanks in advance and its good to be back !

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Glad to hear everything is going well! Sorry about the 10 gallon.
You can try one of the rarer betta species.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

Egemen

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2022
Glad to hear everything is going well! Sorry about the 10 gallon.
You can try one of the rarer betta species.
Honestly, tried a Betta before. An Imbellis. Didnt go well... Died from an unknown cause even tho he was fine a day before...

Reactions: Deadeye

louis bolt

Feeder Fish
Mar 25, 2022
Thanks god everything is going well except for the 10galon. Best wishes to your next mission and leopard gecko. You can try some tetra, though it does jump around a lot.

GolemGolem

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
AR
oooo that is a good one. I'm really digging my small native paludarium I set up a couple months ago w/ mosquito fish and tadpoles. Satisfying and budget friendly to catch your own stock.

Egemen

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2022
oooo that is a good one. I'm really digging my small native paludarium I set up a couple months ago w/ mosquito fish and tadpoles. Satisfying and budget friendly to catch your own stock.
I dont live in a place that has access to such things sadly. I live in a big city in Turkey... I also am sure that its illegal here to do that. What else could I do ? Any ideas ?

GolemGolem

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
AR
Dunno, I think US native fish are sometimes available in the EU. Failing that...gobies are fun and a lot of them are the right size for a 10gal.

Egemen

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2022
Dunno, I think US native fish are sometimes available in the EU. Failing that...gobies are fun and a lot of them are the right size for a 10gal.
hmmm I do like me some Gobies. I had seen some under the name of "Peacock Goby" but even tho internet says they are ok for 10 gallon they seemed too big. Maybe they were another species that was mislabeled.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store