Bad but good day yesterday

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
I lost my first ray yesterday. They both looked good yesterday morning and them I came down later in the day and noticed my male was in a death curl. I tood a good look at him and relized that he was already gone. I was so sad, and still am. He looked fine in the morning and ate the day before. All the water check out ok so I am not to sure what has happened. Fortunatly my female is alright.

The good news is I was able to get a good deal on a new male about 9in for only $100 so I am looking forward to getting him. Also he has huge claspers so maybe I will get some pups out of my new pair this year.

My poor little guy.:cry:

rvrrays

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2005
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Andy,

Man that sucks. It happens to everyone.

On the upside, you now have another nice male. I would very much like to see if he would breed with his younger sister. Let me know when you are ready for her.

Colin

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Hate it when that happens. I lost my motoro the same way. One minute she eating then 7 hours later she is dead. Water and everything is fine and they still just go! On the upside you got a deal for a new nice ray.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Sounds like a plan Colin, I will let you know when I am ready for her.

piranha_guy_dan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
canada
thats terrible!!!!

i cant believe you found a 9 inch motoro for only $100!

good luck with the new pair

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Thanks, I was suprised to how fast I found the replacement as well. It is actually one of Colins pups that were born last year but they guy just has to get rid of it.

cichlid savage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2006
Look up
sorry for the ray. congrats on the new one.

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
It does look healthy other then.....its dead. Sorry bro!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store