Status
Not open for further replies.

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
True Bagarius yarelli 8" body without the tail, from Thailand, so its more warm water tolerant, eating already. $125.00 one piece only

New Bagarius sp. yellow fin possibly bagarius rutilus... 8" $125.00 one piece only.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18015&page=47

Bagarius yarelli

Bagarius sp.

All the lizard fish that I had are no longer available, some died, and sold a few, the shipment came in small, and only a few healthy ones. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

email me at amazonaq@aol.com shipping available, pick up preferred. paypal ok, can meet local in so. cal 626/909/714/949 region

Wes

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
they're skin are all the same, shark like roughness if that's what you mean. bagarius rutilus is the medium sized specie, probably reaching around 30" or so, or documented at 39"

yarelli, gets much larger, in the wild, near 5 feet or bigger i've seen on fishing videos., but darker coloration

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
another observation, though not scientific, it deserves some attention:

bagarius yarelli-ones from India love fast flowing water, and do well with temperatures under 50 degrees! Personal account

bagarius yarelli from Thailand, like fast flowing water, but seem to do well with warmer water, for obvious reasons right?

bagarius rutilus, this batch that came with yarelli, they don't stay near the return water flow where the current is strong, actually face the other way in the corner. at the same time the yarelli are hovering about a rock right where the water returns!

the bagarius bagarius that i had in the past, after having them for 6 months, they never grew! maybe people who bought them in the past could post some updated info. or pictures on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store