Bala Sharks disappearing.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I did a more "in depth" investigation of the overflows. I found no balas but there were no less than 7 lampeyes in the boxes that have resided in there god knows how long.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
I did a more "in depth" investigation of the overflows. I found no balas but there were no less than 7 lampeyes in the boxes that have resided in there god knows how long.
Aye! Nice lol… small score at the least

Reactions: Backfromthedead

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
Stupid question maybe… how bout those overflow boxes? Looks fairly easy for someone to go right in there with the water level. I keep plastic mesh type lids on the one i do have. B hard to see a bala in one on the black. I had a 18” tire track eel stuck in a 1.5” drain pvc pipe that eluded me until the tank over flowed 😂🤦‍♂️
I Had a 8" rainbow wolf do the same thing.

I also fished a living, and now much larger odoe pike out of an overflow and severl other fish that had been missing for a time.

I usually just pull the drain pipe and blindly grab my net or barehand them

JackEmerson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2022
Really the only logical explanation given the evidence. Someone broke into my home, passed on all of my valuables, and absconded with my 3 smallest bala sharks. Bunch of savages in this town...
Ha. I was in a similar situation. Bought 3 new fish, and in the morning, all were gone. Cichlids can be jerks, so maybe they were eaten. But then about 5 days later, I see one of the "missing" fish chilling behind a rock. Don't loose hope :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store