Bamboo and Coralcat sharks

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Yes I was very upset and told them I clearly warned them. Unfortunately they have been out of business for a few years now.
Unfortunately? Sounds fortunate that they are no longer in business. I made the mistake of a puffer in with mine. Puffer took a chunk outnof one of my sharks and he went in the other 300g and killed a angel before going in a bucket and to a lfs for $10 store credit. I didnt care I was just going to let it rot in that bucket but even though it was a jerk I couldn't just kill it like that. Lucky for me the puffer came from a system I bought cheep and the shark healed.

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Unfortunately? Sounds fortunate that they are no longer in business. I made the mistake of a puffer in with mine. Puffer took a chunk outnof one of my sharks and he went in the other 300g and killed a angel before going in a bucket and to a lfs for $10 store credit. I didnt care I was just going to let it rot in that bucket but even though it was a jerk I couldn't just kill it like that. Lucky for me the puffer came from a system I bought cheep and the shark healed.

A Picasso Trigger bit the eye out of a Bamboo Shark. I was angry caught the Trigger and gave it to the lfs I was working at at the time.

Reactions: twentyleagues

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A Picasso Trigger bit the eye out of a Bamboo Shark. I was angry caught the Trigger and gave it to the lfs I was working at at the time.
Oddly,that's how I became the owner of two Undulated triggers back in the day....closing time at the shop I was working at and a guy marches in with two buckets.There was a trigger in each bucket,one was about ten inches and the other was about half that size.The guy said he no longer wanted them and just wanted to be rid of them.....guess who took them home that day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store