battle between a bluefish and a trigger, who will win?

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
Bluefish,hands down.Those things are fast as lightning and have a big mouth full of wicked teeth.The trigger has stronger jaws but would be ripped to bits before he knew what hit it.

TOM A.

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2006
WEYMOUTH, MA
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. IF A SCHOOL OF BLUEFISH SWAM HEAD ON WITH A SCHOOL OF TRIGGERS. IM SORRY , BUT THE TRIGGERS WOULDNT KNOW WHAT HIT THEM . I'VE SEEN BLUEFISH CHASE AWAY BLUESHARKS WHILE FISHING FOR SHARKS ONE SUMMER DAY. THEY WANTED THE CHUM MORE THAN THE SHARKS DID . THEY ARE ONE MEAN FISH.

bob_tom

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2006
Arkansas
hey smart ass.. im trying to make a point.. theres no reasong y these kind of things should even be debated:swear:

Point not taken. This is a fish forum were people chat about fish if you dont like what they chat about skip over it. It is not doing YOU or the fish any harm. DEAL WITH IT:swear:

BTW... I dont no what would win. I just hate when people get on their high horse and think
they can tell others what to write about or what fish they can keep. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT GOD.

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
Come on didn't you ever play this game as a kid? what would win a gator or a tiger? a rhino or an elephant? it's just for fun so people can discuss different characteristics of the fish , I don't know if everyone is cool with playing stuff like this here but I don't mind if it's only a few threads like this just for fun, I don't know much about the bluefish but when a trigger hits something it looks like it was shot with a gun!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store