BE AWARE ALOT OF SCAMMERS!!!!!!

Eli173

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2011
Allentown PA
Exactly what the title states why do people have to ruin an awesome site.....

All these posts are from the same person he also has another name because i almost fell for an awesome price but cant find the posting to show everyone.... Listen if the price is to good to be true DONT DO IT!!!!!!! This is ridiculous that we have people doing this.......
His bio states he is from dallas an almost every post he states can pu in atlanta?!?!?!? How does this make any sense.... If I'm wrong i m sorry but i am 99% sure he is trying to scam anyone that bites........!!!!!

This is my latest pup i named mojo,my brother breeds rays and we would like to sell our last motoro pup if anyones interested. Hes very healthy and feeding well. Were asking $150 plus shipping or atlanta pickup. If interested email ashtonsaquatics@gmail.com.

If your looking for a beast here he is. He just at nince inches and does not tolerate most tankmates. Lookin to get $150 for the dovii, atlanta pickup is welcome and dhipping is not a problem. Email if interested ashtonsaquatics@gmail.com :)

Looking to sell my 8" black aro for $100. Email or pm me nickopriceaquaticts@gmail.com.

This guys a monster, only buy this guy if you have a tank dedicated to just him. Ke kills everything! Pickup or shipping is welcome. Email me for questions, shipping quotes or more infomation. I can usually ship a guy this size for $58 overnight or $36 priority. Seirious offers only. I can ship the fish tomorrow morning. Nickopriceaquatics@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
The guys name is landon cowling he is a member of the army national guard and has been trying to scam on this site for a long time.

aquaman95

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2011
washington
wow

digidat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2011
Madison
The guys name is landon cowling he is a member of the army national guard and has been trying to scam on this site for a long time.
yeap yeap yeappp...if i remember correctly, i remember one of the members saying he was dishonorably discharged as well

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
If he hasnt been yet he will be when im through with him. He has a 7 year history of scamming on the web

Greg31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Maryland
Post count of 1 instantly turned me off. ;)

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
Post count of 1 instantly turned me off. ;)
Thing he they post all over the board to get their post count up, then they usually make the buy sell trade post and go back to posting in others areas to ask questions and try to get in with the community.

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store