bedroom fish tank head board w/55g tank

MrRngr94

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2006
Central FL
only suggestion I can think of is to paint the tim on the tank/light to black. The woodgrain doesn't go well with the headboard IMO. Other than that it looks great!

fish head )'>

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
S.E. Michigan
MrRngr94;943942; said:
only suggestion I can think of is to paint the tim on the tank/light to black. The woodgrain doesn't go well with the headboard IMO. Other than that it looks great!
good thinkin'. I agree. I think I will.

TheBloodyIrish

Feeder Fish
Mar 3, 2007
Grande Prairie, Canada
So basically... the fishes would be the stock watchful dog or cat substitute in the room in your dirty stories, eh? :naughty:

Nice looking stand... I love it.

Aquaman_95

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2007
Warner Robins Georgia
CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Wow cool. I'll have to do that.

Derpeder

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2006
MrRngr94;943942; said:
Thats exactly what I was thinking when I was looking at the pics

fish head )'>;944159; said:
good thinkin'. I agree. I think I will.
Good plan. and its looking awesome fish head. One more thing I'd think of changing though......that comforter.. :D ....Now I'm not saying its ugly, but i'm not saying its pretty. :grinno: LOL

fish head )'>

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2006
S.E. Michigan
Mr. Geo died and so I had some thinkin' to do. I removed the 20+ mbuna from my 125g and moved them into the bed room. Now there is a lot more action happening in the bedroom. ....er, well.... you know what I meant. (the fish).:D
This also gives me a 125g just peacock tank to play with. Anyone want to go the fish store with me?

Did not paint the wood trim on the tank yet...but I did get rid of the comforter!

000_1006.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store