Been A Long Time Coming...

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I thought I had a "before" pic, but must've erased it out of shame Let's just say that this tank was in need of a much needed rescape.

IMG_6317.JPG

IMG_6330.JPG

Reactions: bbortko and kno4te

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Not much to update. I've just been moving a few plants and fish from my 20g especially the Anubias Nana Petites. The 20g was so shaded that I think I should rename my A. Nana Petites to A. Nana Micro, lol! The leaves are super tiny from lack of sunlight.

IMG_6413.JPG

DRteugelsi

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2016
Ohio
Not much to update. I've just been moving a few plants and fish from my 20g especially the Anubias Nana Petites. The 20g was so shaded that I think I should rename my A. Nana Petites to A. Nana Micro, lol! The leaves are super tiny from lack of sunlight.

View attachment 1243067
It doesn't help that they grow slow haha

But I really like this set up. The driftwood has a really nice shape and it all just flows.

Reactions: benzjamin13

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Looks like the H. Compacta in the corner wasn't doing to well in this tank. I have a huge Java Fern mat that grew a lot bigger and a lot faster than I expected in the 20L so I moved that to the corner. I keep adding any A. Petite that I find from the 20L. I have yet to see all my Clown Loaches come out, so I added 10 Buenos Aires Tetras yesterday to give this tank a little more life and hoping that they make it feel safer for the CL to come out (hopefully, they're all still alive). Also switched my CO2 system from the 20L to the 40B. One of the BATs is another type of Tetra...damn Petco.

IMG_6797.JPG

Reactions: DRteugelsi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store