Been a while!

cichlid8336

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2010
New York
Wanted to share a fish buying experience buying from Kevin new owner of Tangledupincichlids. I purchased a Carpintis this past Friday using UPS to deliver for Saturday. Kevin was excellent at communicating during the transaction, unfortunately UPS never delivered the fish.
Kevin was on the phone with UPS all weekend to try to help locate the fish and being in NY in January the likely hood the fish wood survive In a box for more the a day is slim to none. Kevin refunded the purchase and honored me as a customer.
Well Sunday came and still UPS could not locate the package. Finally Monday morning came and a box arrived at front door with no one home to bring it in. Well 2 days late and box sitting outside for 5.5 hours in 35 to 40 degrees family member came home and brought it in. I then arrived from work expecting a dead fish, to my surprise the fish was still alive barely. I immediately went into fish EMT mode and saved it. It was a fish miracle that it is alive and swimming in my tank after 3.5 days lost and delivered late.
Special thanks to Kevin from TUIC for being so responsive with excellent followup to me and UPS! It’s a fish miracle story!

3873ABF2-91FD-4CA5-A1BF-AB2D820DE2FC.jpeg

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Wanted to share a fish buying experience buying from Kevin new owner of Tangledupincichlids. I purchased a Carpintis this past Friday using UPS to deliver for Saturday. Kevin was excellent at communicating during the transaction, unfortunately UPS never delivered the fish.
Kevin was on the phone with UPS all weekend to try to help locate the fish and being in NY in January the likely hood the fish wood survive In a. Shipping box for more the n a day is slim to none. Kevin refunded the purchase and honored me as a customer.
Well Sunday came and still UPS could not locate the package. Finally Monday morning came and a box arrived at front door with no one home to bring it in. Well 2 days late and box sitting outside for 5.5 hours in 35 to 40 degrees family member came home and brought it in. I the. Arrived from work expecting a dead fish I was surprised to fine an almost deaf fish, still barely alive. I immediately went into fish EMT mode and saved it. It was a fish miracle that it is alive and swimming in my tank after 3.5 days lost and delivered late.
Special thanks to Kevin from TUIC for being so responsive with excellent followup to me and UPS! It’s a fish miracle story!

View attachment 1400679
That's a beautiful fish very nice colors.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store