Before and after.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
When was the last time you interacted with a 13-18 year old from America? If we have the same experience then you would want to stay far away from them. Most people around my age near me are just awful, just truly awful people that I can’t stand. I never went to parties or hung out with people my age since I can’t stand the majority of them, boys and girls. Make of that what you wish.
I can relate to this, I was similar in my teens. I find when you get to late teens and early 20s and start working or college your horizons expand and you meet a different type of person. That's what happened with me, I went from being very antisocial and introverted to suddenly changing into a very social person over a 12 month period due to being around a larger and more interesting (to me anyway) variety of people.
Hope this happens for you too as it had a good affect on me personally and my life in general.
You could also travel too once you are qualified as a welder, hit England ,Europe or even down here in oz and work there for a while I did that once I'd finished my apprenticeship, best time ever and you will certainly learn lots about life,people and yourself when you arrive in a foreign country all alone and have to suddenly sort out everything. If you want to run your zoo the life experience be very handy.
Sorry man, I sound like an old man giving a lecture, don't mean to tell you what to do just trying to share some possibilities that worked for me. It Sunday a.m here and I'm bored in lockdown!

Also where's the current pics of your room?

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store