Beside a Fork Lift...

FreshyFresh

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2015
Buffalo NY
^^ I was just going to ask if you were going to use those wheeled moving dollies you see at Harbor Freight Tools or the likes.

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
Nice pickup! You are gonna have loads of fun with that tank. Some friendly advice as a tall tank owner--get everything done with your aquascaping first! I have huge driftwood that I put inside the tank prior to lifting or moving because I wouldnt have been able to fit it in once the tank was on the stand. Of course, I have standard 8' ceilings...

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
Will get exact dimensions in a bit haven't measured yet. Should be almost 4ft tall a little over 7ft long and 3ft wide roughly. 1" acrylic. I have a 4" steel tubular stand for it
Wow.....and I thought my 3 1/2" tubular steel stand was overkill...

Pallet jacks can easily move tank and stand around. An engine hoist can move the tank. If your tank will be an in wall tank, and you have room behind the tank, consider building a platform to access the top of the tank. Our platform has an hinged floor so we can access the plumbing/filters below the platform.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
u can always take the door off the hinges for an extra 3-4"

Might have issues w/ the height - aren't most doorways in Canada only 42" tall? ;)
You're kidding!!!! 42" tall doorways in canada. Are they all hobbits?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store