Best lure for bass now?

Lovefish_127

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2020
I was wondering what kind of lure I should use right now. I have always used senko's but bass are not coming.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Personally I like to use large soft bodied worm like jigs with a twister tail, something roughly a foot in length works best for me. As for color I tend to get better results with dark purple to almost black.

Reactions: Lovefish_127

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
I’ve tried to downsize my tackle box as much as possible, just the hits. This all will probably vary depending on where you live (prespawn/spawn/post spawn) and the water conditions, but my top five are jitterbug, small natural colored crankbaits, Texas rugged worms/creatures, top water popper, and those mepps blades guys. If I can’t get a hit on any of that, I’m usually good for the time being.

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
I’ve tried to downsize my tackle box as much as possible, just the hits. This all will probably vary depending on where you live (prespawn/spawn/post spawn) and the water conditions, but my top five are jitterbug, small natural colored crankbaits, Texas rugged worms/creatures, top water popper, and those mepps blades guys. If I can’t get a hit on any of that, I’m usually good for the time being.
How do you use your jitterbug? I love top water bass fishing, and heard jitterbugs were good, but never had much luck with them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store