Best Place to Buy Driftwood Online,

dalto

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2017
Sounds good. Fill out our order form online. I am getting a large order of wood coming in this week. Very nice large pieces. Will be posted up asap.
Can you share a little bit about your manzanita? Do you do anything to the wood to prepare it for aquarium use?

HoustonManzanita

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2015
Sounds good. Fill out our order form online. I am getting a large order of wood coming in this week. Very nice large pieces. Will be posted up asap.
Can you share a little bit about your manzanita? Do you do anything to the wood to prepare it for aquarium use?
It's all ready to go. Been power washed and cleaned. Just allow 3-5 days to water log. I have all sizes 16" -36". I also carry other wood and stone varieties. Everything is posted on my page. Giving discounts as well when buying through it.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama

It's all ready to go. Been power washed and cleaned. Just allow 3-5 days to water log. I have all sizes 16" -36". I also carry other wood and stone varieties. Everything is posted on my page. Giving discounts as well when buying through it.
Commercial sales require Vendor status. Plz contact Li (Neoprodigy) to become a site vendor.

Reactions: Hendre

Gourami Swami

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2006
NJ
I have used blooms and branches and was happy with them. Great prices, I bought sandblasted manzanita and have not had problems with it. I soaked it for 2 weeks before putting it in my tank, you could see the water become brown from leeching. But this is natural. White film of bacteria forms over the wood as well, but the bacteria eats itself and disappears after a couple weeks, then we wood turns a much darker blackish color.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store