Best stingray breeder/supplier in US

FishKing5

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2013
United States
Hey all. I’m a newbie with stingrays and am doing my research. I plan on buying a few stingrays for my 300 gallon 8 foot discus tank in a few months and am wondering what suppliers I should reach out to. I’ve done discus for 15 years now and finally am getting a tank that will provide the necessary space for 2-3 rays. Thanks so much for your help!

Trouser Bark

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2022
Rays get pretty good size and 3 adult rays in a 300g tank would look like carpet. There is a ray breeder that I know to be top drawer and he is a vendor member on this site. He posts as Jurassak.

FishKing5

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2013
United States
Rays get pretty good size and 3 adult rays in a 300g tank would look like carpet. There is a ray breeder that I know to be top drawer and he is a vendor member on this site. He posts as Jurassak.
Thanks for your help. After further research I wouldn’t get more than 2. I’ll have to reach out to this Jurassak fella.

Reactions: Trouser Bark

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
If you are shopping around for healthy, quality fish, shoot me a message or contact directly. We love working with new hobbyists to get them started with the proper tank, filtration, ect.
The largest and longest running import/export, commercial stingray breeding facility in North America.
www.stingraybiology.com
www.predatoryfins.com

stingrayguy

Dovii
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2005
Illinois
Check out Chicago Stingrays on Facebook. Breeder/importer in the Midwest.

hobbyist run

stingrayguy

Dovii
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2005
Illinois
You never answer any of your inquiries though. No stock list, no answer back....
Any? I feel as if I respond to all of them, my apologies if I missed one from you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store