South Africa
You're 15, life will change a lot for you. Ya never know haha

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
hahahahah. I do not plan on having full body tattoos and there is not really anything tatooworthy in my life soo no plans
Just for reference, my attitude has shifted a lot in 4 years. Still no ink, but wouldn't be a hard no.

neontetraking

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2020
I could never sit there and have a needle pounded into any part of my body. Heck, I cant even sit still for 10 minutes!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I will never, ever ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get a tattoo
My sister said the same thing at your age, here we are a few years later and the silly girl has them on the backs of her hands. Her hands for Pete's sake!!!
My mother has been saying since I was little (roughly 20 years) that she's going to get a tattoo, she still doesn't have one.

You never know whats going to happen. Hell, your brain still has years of development ahead. Who knows how you'll think in 10 years time. ?

neontetraking

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2020
My dad would hate me if I got a tattoo

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
My dad would hate me if I got a tattoo
Maybe at 15. I'm sure when you're an adult with your own house making your own decisions it will be different.
My dad threatend to string me up by the toes when I said "tattoo" at your age, now I'm in my 20's and he's trying to convince me to get more because apparently I have a great canvas ?

Editied to say that I HIGHLY doubt your dad would hate you over a tattoo. I'm sure he'd be upset and disappointed but I doubt he would truly hate you over a tattoo. :)

Reactions: neontetraking

neontetraking

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2020
still, he nor my mom have tattoos so i think he will be very dissapointed if i do.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
still, he nor my mom have tattoos so i think he will be very dissapointed if i do.
I understand that. My grandmothers ashes would be swirling around in her urn like a tornado if she could see my tattoo. Ironically the tattoo is to remind me of my relationship with her and to not be an ath to the people I love (I was a prick of a teenager, thankfully I grew out of it) ?

neontetraking

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 18, 2020
Don't try to convince me to get a tattoo :). You will never susceed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store