BETTER Pics. To Help ID Pike...Tie Breaker?

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Aight, SO I got some better pictures today. Hopefully these will help and clear things up. I focused 'specially on the head, trying to get as many shots with the humerol blotch included. You can see it really good in some of the pictures...which is why I'm pretty sure they aren't 'sp. venezuela'...plus Rapps said they weren't and I trust him. They always have the splotch, its starting to get more white/silver around it...so i dunno....power feeding them...hehe...so hopefully they will be much bigger in a few weeks. In the pictures where there are all three, you can see how full their bellies are...SUPER PIGS! Anyway, here are some more pictures...

blotch3.jpg

blotch2.jpg

blotch1.jpg

blotch.jpg

headsup.jpg

triopikes.jpg

triopikes1.jpg

triopikes2.jpg

strigs.jpg

strigs1.jpg

strig.jpg

flash.jpg

darkie.jpg

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
I'm still guessing black stripe (strigata)

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Thankz guys....much appreciated. I guess the only thing i can really do is sit back and let them grow for a few months and wait to see them go through their color morphs.

Vita....awesome bro! Very helpful picture! Mine are indeed starting to look more and more like that each day. Even gettin the red and black in the caudual gradually. Only thing i noticed different is that mine have the humerol blotch behind the pectoral still...but that can probably change as well.....gotta love pikes and their crazy color changes! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store