Beware of Fake Sellers

Magic 77

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2015
Nowadays buyer must beware of fake fish seller appearing in the internet using different user names and steal video or pics from the internet like youtube or instagram etc .

They will post the beautiful fish but is not theirs and con buyer .After recieve money they be uncontactable.

Beware of Scammers

Please be sure before u buy yr fishes from overseas

Example : Below pic of someone using my video 3 yrs back to sell a fish that is not belong to this person.

Thanks for reading and hope i post this in the right place.

2015-07-12-23-05-23.png

2015-07-12-23-06-08.png

Reactions: Toms45hd

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Thanks for the warning and this is why I don't make deal over internet without their real vendor website with actual online order for the record, I'll make a deal only if the seller contactable and willing to do face to face trade at agreed meet location (if the location a bit far away from your hometown then be sure invite some friends or family members to go along with you) :p.

Reactions: Oxymus and Magic 77

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
When meeting with new people be sure to be armed and meet in a area that will have some people, a man meeting a guy a few years back didn't follow these two rules, he was stabbed , robbed and later died. Be careful

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
There r more and more scammers these days, mostly because it's easy, there r several gangs who's primary source of income r scams, they target both buyers and sellers, they meet up and then draw their weapons( usually a .45 ghost gun) they then take anything they want from the hapless victim, the previous generation usually left their victims unarmed, but the younger emerging gang members r more violent more often killing or ( in the case of some of the east coast gangs) using a knife to disfigure the victim, the purpose of the latter is 1. Initiation and 2. To remind the Vic who's boss every time they look in the mirror.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
There r more and more scammers these days, mostly because it's easy, there r several gangs who's primary source of income r scams, they target both buyers and sellers, they meet up and then draw their weapons( usually a .45 ghost gun) they then take anything they want from the hapless victim, the previous generation usually left their victims unarmed, but the younger emerging gang members r more violent more often killing or ( in the case of some of the east coast gangs) using a knife to disfigure the victim, the purpose of the latter is 1. Initiation and 2. To remind the Vic who's boss every time they look in the mirror.
Messed up. If they get caught, they deserve to be put to death.

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
this is why if i ever need to buy online i only buy from reputable
vendors and distributors. and if i buy in person i always need to
see/check out the fish in question in person. watch it swim, eat,
inspect for any scratching, parasites, injury, deformities & etc etc.
also when i go buy something that cost a lot of money i go carrying
to be safe regardless if i go alone or with friends/family. almost
got robbed a long time ago when i went out to buy a fish. thank god
for cqct lol...

jonsrubart

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2021
This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding amongst other posts that I ve read in quite a while.

suznraj

Feeder Fish
Nov 26, 2022
Customer reviews and comments are one of the biggest indicators of a seller's trustworthiness. Avoid sellers with a lot of negative feedback. Tip: Stay alert and watch out for positive reviews that look alike or look like spam. These could be fake reviews posted by bots or written by the seller.

Reactions: Ashdavid101
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store