Bichir acting weired

Savethemall

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi, i have a sengal bichir 10 cm tha ive rescued 5 weeks ago. He was in a quarantin smaal box for 4 weeks and then i meved him to the current tank 300L. He was very active most of the time even when he was in the box. But after i moved him to the tank his acting like a panagaisus. He swim all the time , all over the place, up down left right agianst currnt, under things between things.. its seems like he never rest. Do you think it might be because of some problem? He has good appetite and healthy poo and there isnt anything else wrong that i see. Water p are 0,0,10 and theres good filteration and oxiganisation ,temp is 27.in the tank are 3 peacocks 1 mbuna all 10 cm and a pleco around 15 cm. No one picks on him and he dosnet pick on anyone else.theres a camera on the tank so isee them also in night and when nobody is home and nobody has interacted with him.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hi, i have a sengal bichir 10 cm tha ive rescued 5 weeks ago. He was in a quarantin smaal box for 4 weeks and then i meved him to the current tank 300L. He was very active most of the time even when he was in the box. But after i moved him to the tank his acting like a panagaisus. He swim all the time , all over the place, up down left right agianst currnt, under things between things.. its seems like he never rest. Do you think it might be because of some problem? He has good appetite and healthy poo and there isnt anything else wrong that i see. Water p are 0,0,10 and theres good filteration and oxiganisation ,temp is 27.in the tank are 3 peacocks 1 mbuna all 10 cm and a pleco around 15 cm. No one picks on him and he dosnet pick on anyone else.theres a camera on the tank so isee them also in night and when nobody is home and nobody has interacted with him.
My juvenile albino Senegal swam like that for awhile when I added him to the 55 gallon. The senegal has been doing well for months now. Your Senegal is fine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store