Bichir Book update - Image submissions needed

Josh's Fish

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2014
United Kingdom
www.thebichirhandbook.com
Hi guys, the book is making fast progress. Only a few pages which I need to tie up, and I can start thinking about distribution. The people whose images are included in the book, I will inbox shortly to confirm.
Here's a glimpse of what is to come (if you've been following @joshsfish or @joshpickettdesign on Instagram, you might have seen some of these). Hopefully this ties you over for now. In the meantime, there are a few submissions I'm on the lookout for. If you'd like them featured, please post them in the thread below! Images must be your own.

E3A92F06-0AFE-4F1D-95DA-49BBA7FE7132.pngCapture.JPG

SUBMISSIONS NEEDED
  1. Habitat photos (any species)
  2. P. senegalus senegalus, either adult or juvenile.
  3. P. palmas palmas, (large photographs)
  4. P. palmas buettikoferi (large photographs)
  5. The cross the P. delhezi's head
  6. P. delhezi (large photograph)
  7. P. retropinnis (large photograph)
  8. The green on P. retropinnis
  9. P. ansorgii (large photograph + large specimen)
  10. P. bichir bichir (large and medium photographs)

Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 Hao Hao J jaws7777

Also I've seen some of those on your youtube videos. Is there any reason in particular you don't want to use your own fish?

Josh's Fish

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2014
United Kingdom
www.thebichirhandbook.com

Also I've seen some of those on your youtube videos. Is there any reason in particular you don't want to use your own fish?
I could probably do the entire book with my own images; I've used quite a lot already, but I love for the community to share theirs too. Without the hobbyist community, this book wouldn't of happened. Wherever I can, I've tried to involve as many people as possible. I know not everyday you get an opportunity to have your photographs publicised. Why should I restrict the images to my own, when there's many more people out there who do the same?
Also, thanks for watching on YouTube! I've got a couple of big videos planned, but you can see I've been a bit busy haha. Just throwing up feeding videos when I can until then haha.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683
Has a good amount of pics with bichirs being collected.

Josh's Fish Josh's Fish
Habitat photo's meaning tank pics or natural habitat ? If natural i think those are going to be pretty hard to come by.

Reactions: tlindsey

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86

You should get some nice pics of the sexy milo

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay

Sorry i dont have any of what he needs right now, 98% of mine are LJ.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store