For Sale Bichirs

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
Ah damn bro is that a pbb? I’m sad I’d totally by that lol. I still have the 2 Endlis u sold me a couple years ago when u first got back into it. The ansorgii just randomly died a couple weeks ago got on here to find something to replace it. Sucks ur not shipping

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Ah damn bro is that a pbb? I’m sad I’d totally by that lol. I still have the 2 Endlis u sold me a couple years ago when u first got back into it. The ansorgii just randomly died a couple weeks ago got on here to find something to replace it. Sucks ur not shipping
No it's not a pbb. But if you serious bout buying it. Pm me. Maybe I can see if Ray can ship it out.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
It's not a pbb and I don't know how that shipping via bus works.
via bus = go out your way to box and package the fish than go to the nearest Chinese bus stop to put on bus. Hey Hao if you ever do a via service for someone up north make sure you charge double. Been there done that. The last cat didn’t even offer me to pay for my trouble just said drop it off at the bus for $10.

Reactions: Hao

Askaleymanfish

Aimara
MFK Member
May 15, 2014
Danville Virginia
No it's not a pbb. But if you serious bout buying it. Pm me. Maybe I can see if Ray can ship it out.
Been awhile bro since I have researched bichirs lol what is a polypterus bichir lol is it a lap or what? I no pbb is polypterus bichir bichir. Sry bro can’t rememebrr all the stuff

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store