Big day for MFK, 15th birthday!

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Happy birthday MFK, to keep a forum alive and thriving for 15 years is an achievement.
Thanks to everyone behind the scenes keeping it going and thanks to all the members, a good bunch of people (most of the time!)

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Happy birthday, MFK! I absolutely love this forum and have made some great friends on here. Previously my other forum experiences had been ******. Thanks for rekindling my love of fish/ aquarium keeping and teaching me how to better take care of them. Most of the members on here are the all time best, friendly and super knowledgeable. Thanks for fostering a welcoming, but genuine environment where we can have discussions but also post our ridiculous fish pictures.

Happy 15th birthday. Here’s to 15 more! So happy to see so many founding members still active. Also that 15 year old gar is amazing. #GARMY

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Wow, 15 years!!! Happy birthday MFK, it's great to see a whole mix of people posting here from the Class of '05 right up to 2020 newbies!

Wonder if there are any 15 year old MFK fish
I have one little Peckoltia I've had since before MFK was around!

Reactions: pacu mom

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Happy birthday MFK, to keep a forum alive and thriving for 15 years is an achievement.
Thanks to everyone behind the scenes keeping it going and thanks to all the members, a good bunch of people (most of the time!)
Keeping a site thriving is an incredibly hard thing to do and to keep a niche site is even harder let alone a niche in a niche which is what mfk is.
My first forum I joined is dead now and has been dead for quite some time. I would post a link showing my final farewell to the site I posted there but it would be in poor taste to do it here I believe.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Wow, 15 years!!! Happy birthday MFK, it's great to see a whole mix of people posting here from the Class of '05 right up to 2020 newbies!

I have one little Peckoltia I've had since before MFK was around!
Pics are needed!

Reactions: David R
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store