Big Game This Weekend!

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
hamato_yoshii;4529816; said:
You must have not seen any ]V[ games this year.
i've watched all of them actually, and all of states.

balls in your court my friend

hamato_yoshii

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
Earth (temporarily)
BrtnBoy449;4530266; said:
i've watched all of them actually, and all of states.

balls in your court my friend
Then you are willfully choosing to pretend that Denard hasn't ruined every D he has faced.

Don't make me go and pull his numbers.

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
look at the teams defenses that michigan has played so far... none of them are near as good as states

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
if this were vegas i'd be laying down money on michigan. Sure everybody's talking about denard robinson's runs but pay attention to his throwing numbers too. He's a very capable passer.

and yes i've actually watched the games, not just the highlights

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
ballinouttacntrol;4533341; said:
if this were vegas i'd be laying down money on michigan. Sure everybody's talking about denard robinson's runs but pay attention to his throwing numbers too. He's a very capable passer.

and yes i've actually watched the games, not just the highlights
but also look at states defense... and michigans lack of defense and lack of kickers... even if states defense has trouble stopping denard, michigan will have an even harder time stopping states passing and running, even wisconsin had a lot of trouble stopping states running, and wisconsin actually has a pretty good defense, michigan, not so much... i think it could be a high scoring game on both sides IF and only if state cant stop denard, but if they can, its going to be a blow out...

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
BrtnBoy449;4533374; said:
but also look at states defense... and michigans lack of defense and lack of kickers... even if states defense has trouble stopping denard, michigan will have an even harder time stopping states passing and running, even wisconsin had a lot of trouble stopping states running, and wisconsin actually has a pretty good defense, michigan, not so much... i think it could be a high scoring game on both sides IF and only if state cant stop denard, but if they can, its going to be a blow out...

i predict a high scoring game and your defense looking weaker then you think. You're talking like the D is alabama.......

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
GhostShrimpMan;4533348; said:
Go Michigan State! :D
finally someone who's not a michigan snob! no offense michigan fans, but a lot of you can be... and i know state fans can be cocky :uhoh: but michigan fans can just never really seem to admit when they're not as good or that the other team will even stand a chance :headshake

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
ballinouttacntrol;4533386; said:
i predict a high scoring game and your defense looking weaker then you think. You're talking like the D is alabama.......
im not saying that they are that good, but you gotta look at greg jones, if you watched the wisconsin game and saw how he played, i would be a little more scared if i were a michigan fan...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store