Big Game This Weekend!

BrtnBoy449

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
Michigan
jagd24;4533628; said:
its a crucial game for BOTH teams...RRod needs to beat them, and State cant lose to them since the biggest team they have beaten is Wisconsin last week...under Dantonio
technically without dantoio since he was in the hospital for the blood clot, just saying...

i think its always crucial when they play together, but this year it is for sure:nilly:

this whole season is really crucial for michigan all together, and i do hope they do well, but just not this game:D

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
who cares? boise state is going to get screwed either way.

no, seriously, I have to go w/ Michigan on this one

hamato_yoshii

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
Earth (temporarily)
BrtnBoy449;4533388; said:
finally someone who's not a michigan snob! no offense michigan fans, but a lot of you can be... and i know state fans can be cocky :uhoh: but michigan fans can just never really seem to admit when they're not as good or that the other team will even stand a chance :headshake
Lol, 16 and you're already spouting out the Sparty taling points? You must have some green in your family somewhere, because you are saying the same old garbage they always say.

MSU fan starting a thread and talking about how they will shut ]V[ down, and how great they are, then calls ]V[ fans snobs.
Sparty logic FTL.

hamato_yoshii

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
Earth (temporarily)
BrtnBoy449;4533601; said:
where are you getting this idea of the the odds being stacked against them? you really haven't said much that would even indicate that...

and as far as being "blindly loyal" thats not true for me... i thought state would loose to wisconsin last week, thats definitely not being blindly loyal... i've just actually watched all the games of both teams this year and have a pretty good idea of how the game could go... i dont think that you can say the same for watching every game for both teams this season
uh oh.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
BrtnBoy449;4533601; said:
where are you getting this idea of the the odds being stacked against them? you really haven't said much that would even indicate that...

and as far as being "blindly loyal" thats not true for me... i thought state would loose to wisconsin last week, thats definitely not being blindly loyal... i've just actually watched all the games of both teams this year and have a pretty good idea of how the game could go... i dont think that you can say the same for watching every game for both teams this season

i don't need to watch every football game by every team to have an idea of what will happen. Vegas is pretty good at setting their betting lines, they don't want to lose money. That being said, they have michigan as the favorite. Should i trust YOUR judgement over the people who do it for a living? They're right more often then not...sounds like your recent track record is already off as you picked your own team to lose

i've already given you plenty of facts. Denard Robinson can beat you with his arms and has respectable throwing numbers. you're under the impression state will stop him from running but have yet to mention how they'll stop him from throwing all over them.

state is going on the road to the big house. you're insane if you don't think that gives michigan an advantage. i might have actually gone state had they been at home.

Sure michigan hasn't faced anyone of the caliber of wisconsin...but has state faced anyone of the caliber of denard robinson and the offensive attack that michigan employs?

i honestly believe even if denard gets hurt, michigan can still throw on state's defense. Their backups actually DO have experience

Diogenes

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2008
Birmingham, AL
BrtnBoy449;4527704; said:
Michigan State vs. Michigan this weekend!

what are your thoughts on how the games going to go?

i think that states defense, especially with greg jones, is just going to destroy denard robinson and michigan will have to rely more on their pass game. also i think that michigan will have a lot of trouble stopping states passing game and will most likely have trouble stopping states triple threat of backs (caper, bell, and baker)

i'm thinking that state should pull off an easy win over once again over-ranked michigan:D

Not really my conference (ROLL TIDE ROLL!) but my money is on Michigan. They're playing very well. In a rivalry this big though it's always anybody's game.

manlyfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
michigan
i live in michigan but honestly i could care less which one wins :p
parents never watched football...
i never watched football...
so i never really got the whole rivalry

go soccer (and football (and golf or tennis))!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store