!Big Problem With Hybrid Catfish!

What do you think "took out" your Hybrid Catfish?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

captain hook

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2006
Texas
Well mine died this morning out of nowere also water was fine he looked great ate fine lastnight and i get up this morning and DEAD.....

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
My wife told me that mine has grown a couple of inches since I've been here in texas for the last few weeks. She said it looks over 10" now lol, can't wait to get home to my fishes.

amazonfishman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2005
On the Rio Araguaia, I wish...
Cliff what part of TX are you in? If your close by we should hit up the Dallas World Aquarium or something if you've got time.

Back on topic, mine RTC x Marble came in better then most did on the first order and was doing fine, eating out of my hand on frozen blood worms immediately. Was fine for about a week then I come in to find it KO'ed for no reason. I did notice some smaller red leisions on the belly area but water paremeters were perfect in my tank as well. I still think its just random sudden death in pimeloid catfish and unavoidable. ~Trent

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
amazonfishman;1119089; said:
Cliff what part of TX are you in? If your close by we should hit up the Dallas World Aquarium or something if you've got time.

Back on topic, mine RTC x Marble came in better then most did on the first order and was doing fine, eating out of my hand on frozen blood worms immediately. Was fine for about a week then I come in to find it KO'ed for no reason. I did notice some smaller red leisions on the belly area but water paremeters were perfect in my tank as well. I still think its just random sudden death in pimeloid catfish and unavoidable. ~Trent
Been back in montana for a while. I wasn't allowed off base because of some idiot throwing a trashcan off a 6 story building at a cop car. So yeah, military the masses get punished for the crimes of the one. I was in San antonio. Would loved to have done it, but I couldn't even if I would have seen this sooner. Tnx for asking anyway. Hopefully I'll get to see it in the future when I am rich enough to fly and see all the aquariums in the world lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store