Birds from the Birds store!

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
You guys ever get any Dracula parrots?
That is a crazy looking Parrot krichardson! You have a strange but interesting taste in birds.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That is a crazy looking Parrot krichardson! You have a strange but interesting taste in birds.
I had a pair of lovebirds years ago,they were cute enough but they just didn't do it for me.

aussieman57

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2021
Oh they are, but Willow has a sweet side she only shows to the ones she truly trusts. I have a video of her giving me kisses, and whenever someone says she's mean, I show them that video, and they can hardly believe it's the same bird.
African Grey's tend to bond with 1 caretaker/person. You can tell you are the one when they regurgitate on you in an attempt to try & feed you. The wife & I Used to breed Macaws, Conures, Goffin Cockatoos and Cockatiels. Grey's are incredibly intelligent & excellent mimics to the point that it is freaky. We've had 2 African Greys & both bonded to my wife.

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
I had a pair of lovebirds years ago,they were cute enough but they just didn't do it for me.
Dracula parrots look like they would enjoy a pair of lovebirds for lunch! But in all seriousness they are crazy awesome. Wish we could get them here in AUS

MetalRavioli

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2022
Massachusetts
azariah.wikidot.com
African Grey's tend to bond with 1 caretaker/person. You can tell you are the one when they regurgitate on you in an attempt to try & feed you. The wife & I Used to breed Macaws, Conures, Goffin Cockatoos and Cockatiels. Grey's are incredibly intelligent & excellent mimics to the point that it is freaky. We've had 2 African Greys & both bonded to my wife.
She does the thing where she lowers her wings and clicks at me, so I can definitely tell I am the one. That’s awesome that you’ve bred all of those! African greys are my second favorite bird, just behind the Shoebill Stork!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Dracula parrots look like they would enjoy a pair of lovebirds for lunch! But in all seriousness they are crazy awesome. Wish we could get them here in AUS
Imagine walking around with a small vulture perched on your shoulder.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store