Black diamond bleeding spots help

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
My black diamond female has lost coloring in her spots.
She started eating mysis shrimp but still hasnt gained her color back its been 5 days any help Ive moved alot of fish out of the tank.
Water parameters 0 ammonia 0 nitrites 5ppm nitrates
She has been eating but tends to hangout in the corner.
The other rays(2) in the tank are eating, begging for food, active, and acting great.

image.jpg

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Is it just me or the head looks sunken in pretty bad? Anthony can you get me a better picture of the space between her eyes?

jim barry jim barry
ShadowStryder ShadowStryder
cigars cigars
DanHOB DanHOB

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
Is it just me or the head looks sunken in pretty bad? Anthony can you get me a better picture of the space between her eyes?

jim barry jim barry
ShadowStryder ShadowStryder
cigars cigars
DanHOB DanHOB
It does. I had one come in like that didn't make it.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
X3 definitely does look sunken in and super skinny, AnthonyFish20 AnthonyFish20 you should have quarantined the ray for at least a month maybe longer to make sure it’s eating good observe what foods it likes the most and give you a chance to convert to what all other rays are currently eating and most importantly if needed treat with anti parasitic medication (prazi, metro, levamisole etc) maybe Kanamycin to boost appetite and to make sure there are no underlying bacterial/fungal infections.

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
X3 definitely does look sunken in and super skinny, AnthonyFish20 AnthonyFish20 you should have quarantined the ray for at least a month maybe longer to make sure it’s eating good observe what foods it likes the most and give you a chance to convert to what all other rays are currently eating and most importantly if needed treat with anti parasitic medication (prazi, metro, levamisole etc) maybe Kanamycin to boost appetite and to make sure there are no underlying bacterial/fungal infections.
She was quarantined before I got her she is doing much better now and has been eating a ton of mysis shrimp Ill send a pic right after I ffed her again

Reactions: cigars

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Keep feeding what she likes. Small portions many times a day and keep water pristine and you might be able to turn this around

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store