Black Diamond Stingrays

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I thought Pedro answered you with the post above yours. Sold. Is that not the one you were asking about?

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
i will asked a third time, male or female, size, price
You aren't the only one having problems. I have finally given up trying to buy anything from aquascape due to slow customer service and miss id's.
How hard would it be to just remove the pictures when they are sold! Prices,size and sex with each picture makes things more streamlined also! Also when you send pictures of stingrays to people through email make sure it's the correct species of ray. Don't try and call a Henlei a Black diamond in hopes the customer is unaware. Totally turned me off from doing business with aquascape along with the slow response time. If you want people online to buy your high end rays then something needs to change. We aren't talking pocket change here. If you have no problem selling fish from your store and the online people are put to the back seat because of this then maybe you don't need to be a vendor here anymore.

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Hey guys, nicole who runs the forums, has been out for a week or so with a family emergency.... pedro tries to cover but is torn all over the place. be respectful. he has the best blacks around...

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Hey guys, nicole who runs the forums, has been out for a week or so with a family emergency.... pedro tries to cover but is torn all over the place. be respectful. he has the best blacks around...
I started with my messages when the the thread was started at the end of August. I said I was interested in a black diamond ray, preferably female. I have been more then patient and had only maybe 3 or 4 responses in the 1 1/2months and when I finally did get a picture of a supposed female black diamond you could see plain as day it was a henlei. I am just stating my experience and from the slow response and miss identification of a ray was enough to warrant me not ordering from aquascape. When Black diamond rays come out for sale that can be shipped to Canada, it's not like a person can wait for over a month and still expect them to be still for sale.

Hardhead

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2012
West Deptford, NJ
I thought Pedro answered you with the post above yours. Sold. Is that not the one you were asking about?
No i have not gotten an answer. I wanted to drive up to get a pup black ray male but dont want to drive 2 hrs if they dont have a male at the price i would like. I will just have to look elsewhere.

f22

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
I started with my messages when the the thread was started at the end of August. I said I was interested in a black diamond ray, preferably female. I have been more then patient and had only maybe 3 or 4 responses in the 1 1/2months and when I finally did get a picture of a supposed female black diamond you could see plain as day it was a henlei. I am just stating my experience and from the slow response and miss identification of a ray was enough to warrant me not ordering from aquascape. When Black diamond rays come out for sale that can be shipped to Canada, it's not like a person can wait for over a month and still expect them to be still for sale.

Not to start a war, but shouldn't issues like this be kept to PMs instead of blasting someones good name all over the forum?

No disrespect to you, but Pedro has awesome rays and is a solid dude. Putting him on blast on his own sales thread that he pays for isn't cool...

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
I appreciate hearing responses like this. Ive often debated ordering fish from aquascape but happy to hear all the reminders on why i shouldnt. My one and only transaction with them a long time ago was horrible, i was going to buy some armatus a few weeks ago but it took them 2 days to respond back and i know alot of other people that arent happy with their experience with them.

Some of these experiences dont warrant a marketplace feedback

Just because you have good experiences dosnt mean everyone else does

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I stopped by Aquascape last night after the NJAS show and was blown away. They literally have 30 black rays in one place. I saw everything from bread and butter Leos to exceptional quality p14. I snapped these pics to show my GF, but this may prove a point in this thread...

aaaaa.jpeg

bbbbb.jpeg

ccccc.jpeg

ddddd.jpeg

eeeeee.jpeg

aaaaa.jpeg

bbbbb.jpeg

ccccc.jpeg

ddddd.jpeg

eeeeee.jpeg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com