Black diamond trio for sale, Cincinnati ohio 1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneL333

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2018
I would’ve loved to have bought them but my tanks aren’t ready yet. Congrats on the sale!

CichlaLoverer

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Sheboygan WI
Want everyone to know about this transaction. Made a deal on 3 black sting rays drive over 3hrs show up to be told that now there are only 2 both look underfed and not moving around. Not even 24hrs one has died I know we take risks and I was hoping to put them in a better place but this is why when is comes to higher end fish don't trust someone who don't know what their doing.
Dam man sorry for your loss bro... they were nice looking rays

halfmoon_bay

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Oakdale
Just like to say sorry. But if they were underfed why did you take them home. I don’t care how good of a deal it is. I guess lesson learned. Wish it was a better outcome for you and the animals. Again my condolences.

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
Hold on, ur saying that the guy that was selling the trio if bd ripped u off? He mislead u and sold u the fish under false pretenses? Thatz crazy! Why would somebody do that especially on here where everyone sees everything going on?

Reactions: Bigfishnut

dsfish

Jack Dempsey
Nov 22, 2008
michigan
Well judging by the way it was handled id say he really don't care. I for one thought I was getting 6 month old rays that is what he said the ray was lucky to be 5 inch disc if that is a 6 month old ray it is very underfed which it looked and acted like I said once I got there he said he sold on to a friend that we already made a deal on and a window of a time frame that I had kept. Ive been a long time member of MonsterFishKeepers
its an unfortunate thing that this happened will it make me hesitate to buy off here again yes with out a person that has been reputable to this forum. thanks everyone and hope this don't happen to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store