Bling Kelberi - Pick up SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

viewofthebay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2009
In The Cave...USA
I'm really interested in the fish. Before I drive 400 miles to pick it up, can you post more current pics of the fish in different angles. I would not want to waste time and gas if it is not perfect.

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
^^^^^is there such a thing as a perfect fish. Not to be rude but buyers like you are a pain in the arse. Keep in mind you could be wasting his time as well. Bump for a nice kelberi. WISH you could have got it shipped to me Joe :(

viewofthebay

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2009
In The Cave...USA
gangster;4875612; said:
^^^^^is there such a thing as a perfect fish. Not to be rude but buyers like you are a pain in the arse. Keep in mind you could be wasting his time as well. Bump for a nice kelberi. WISH you could have got it shipped to me Joe :(
Pain in the "arse" is what it is when you receive something that is not what you expected. I think everyone on here is intelligent enough about fish keeping to understand what a normal fish should look like unless you are the casual fish keeper that shops at PetSmart. I have to ask you have you seen the fish in person. Don't make an "arse" about yourself when talk like you know everything about fish keeping. Before you respond and make more of a fool of yourself, ask him to post some pictures of the not so good side of the fish and you will understand.

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
viewofthebay;4877226; said:
Pain in the "arse" is what it is when you receive something that is not what you expected. I think everyone on here is intelligent enough about fish keeping to understand what a normal fish should look like unless you are the casual fish keeper that shops at PetSmart. I have to ask you have you seen the fish in person. Don't make an "arse" about yourself when talk like you know everything about fish keeping. Before you respond and make more of a fool of yourself, ask him to post some pictures of the not so good side of the fish and you will understand.
You have not seen the fish so trash my thread.:banhim:
Here is the not so good side of the fish.:popcorn:

joshs801

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2010
utah
i lol'd sorry for adding to the crap

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
FishNCash;4877958; said:
You have not seen the fish so trash my thread.:banhim:
Here is the not so good side of the fish.:popcorn:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
who the "ARSE" now?

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Nice kelberi Joe! I know you have an excellent rep for having great quality fish. Wish I could have gotten this as we had planned earlier. Bump for a fish w/ no bad side.

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Thanks for the bump

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Up