with the gt or the bp

i have seen gt hybrids but only with aquadins like blue acara

the bp

hybrid_tilapia

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2005
N.O.T.L Canada
fire mouth would a wise choice i have a whole batch of fire parrots they look great, I have 2female firecon parrots at around 6inches one of them im going to breed with a 4inche male red devil and the other is going to be bred back to a convictthn im going to breed my fire parrots to...sorry its a secret im trying to make my own breed it will be years until i have them to the way i like it but its coming along wacth out they may be the new bp or fh just kidding ... but maybe

abpositive

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2006
Tempe, AZ
I'm trying a JD BP cross...we shall see.

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
hybrid_tilapia;493626; said:
fire mouth would a wise choice i have a whole batch of fire parrots they look great, I have 2female firecon parrots at around 6inches one of them im going to breed with a 4inche male red devil and the other is going to be bred back to a convictthn im going to breed my fire parrots to...sorry its a secret im trying to make my own breed it will be years until i have them to the way i like it but its coming along wacth out they may be the new bp or fh just kidding ... but maybe
I gotta see pics., parret shape with grey/black boby, with an ammazing deep red troat:headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store