Blood Parrot x Texas

jsfunk78

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2006
Boston
ok, their are texas/parrot hybrids. Theirs a red morhp that looks like this, maybe 1 or 2 of them will look like this from your batch. So grow them to about 2" and all thos to don't turn this color kill. Becuase you won't be able to get rid of them. But on bright side red morhp texas/parrot sells for few 100$.

wow~~ so pretty

mudskipper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Hastings, NE
last I saw, they were developing a patern. how are the older fry looking?

abpositive

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2006
Tempe, AZ
last I saw, they were developing a patern. how are the older fry looking?
He was moving to another state and not keeping any. I hope he has another spawn. I was gonna get a few, but I got sidetracked....:swear: :swear:

GoodMike

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2006
Spokane, WA
i did keep 8 of the babies, one of which is absolutely ugly, and then some have really nice patterning, and then one just turned orange on me the other day. i have pics of the orange one in the buy/sell forum. i will update those pics as it is changing daily. im not exactly looking for 100 dollars for him, but i am interested to see what he sells for. i will be selling the breeding pair eventually too. go check it out. let me know what you think

z24frank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2006
San Diego
could this be done with a jack dempsey as well then??I have 2 big blood parrots but cant tell what sex they are?aybe ill just throw in a couple of jacks and see what happens...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store