BLUE PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishyboi

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
HERE
Selling for a friend, Imported blue Sony PSP with a blue Hori hard case, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PSP game), one Sony 32mb memory card and adapter, and one Sony 2gb memory card and adapter. The PSP is in mint condition with NO scratched anywhere and NO dead pixels. It has been used for roughly 5 hours; it is in immaculate condition. asking $425, price is negotiable
HERES THE PIX
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/l1lxdon/psp.png

Also a graphic card Asus x1950Pro 256mb Crossfire, 1 month old, never OC'ed
asking $165

LOCATED IN SOCAL NO SHIPPING. PLEASE EMAIL HIM AT sl33pyxon3@hotmail.com SERIOUS BUYER PLEASE

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
can it play NTSC games?

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
or maybe it's called ULUS looking at the case of ace combat X??? basically, my question is can it play U.S. games?

TIA

anticlutch

Feeder Fish
Mar 31, 2007
Earth
Hi, I asked my friend fishyboi to offer it up on here so a larger audience can see the items up for sale, but it seems like he is offline and cannot relay the messages to the board in a timely manner (which is why I created an account). Yes, the PSP will play NTSC games (it is region-free, as all PSPs from Japan and the US are). If a buyer lives in the SoCal region, feel free to pick it up in person; if the buy cannot pick it up personally however, I will ship it to you free of charge.

And if anyone was curious about the x1950pro, I am selling it in order to get myself a 8800GTS... there is absolutely nothing wrong with the card and I am/was thrilled with the performance of the card for the price. It was originally $220, but I am selling it at $165 since I really need to get rid of it. FYI, it is the PCI-E version of the x1950pro series, not the AGP version.

ethnics

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
SouthEast SD
the only psp's worth owning are the old ones. you can run custom firmware and play FREE iso's, cso's, ps1 games, and all emulators, homebrew, never have to pay for another game ever, la de da. i wouldn't own anything above like 2.6 or whatever cuz it gets harder to downgrade>upgrade to custom firmware. but a blue psp is cool looking, so if ur not into anything i mentioned above, someone buy this.

anticlutch

Feeder Fish
Mar 31, 2007
Earth
Actually theres a firmware that you can update this PSP to allow for homebrews and stuff... I think its 3.10E or something of that sort.

dovii88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
rhode island of course
i want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store