Brain Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

40fur

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
Jackson CA
I have a Jack Dempsey who likes to fight with everyone else. Do you think if I let him or her flop on the floor for awhile it may slow the jerk down? HA HA:D:D:D

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
i've wondered this to i have had a few cichlids to turn aggressive and beat up or just chase a fish non stop my mayan made me wish i had a bigger fish to put with it to beat it up and teach it a lesson not sure if that would work or make things worse

Cross127

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2006
CT
It's your fault you bought him why make his life miserable. Maybe your not serious but if you would do that to your pets which is considered abuse maybe you shouldn't have any pets. Why would you post this thread. How about someone put a bag over your head because you had an attitude I am sure you wouldn't like the feeling of not being able to breathe. For future reference don't post this type of material as you are new and you don't want to get started on the wrong foot.

levick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2007
pennsylvania
take a chill pill...im sure u have killed millions of insects and other stuff...ever think about them? why are they different from fish or dogs or anything else...you step on ants all the time...you eat meat from dead animals... so how perfect of a "animal lover" are you cross127??? dont be so quick to deal out threats if you get cold hard facts like this thrown at you...just a suggestion for your future posts...

FisHaRNekEd

Candiru
MFK Member
Cross127;1391550; said:
It's your fault you bought him why make his life miserable. Maybe your not serious but if you would do that to your pets which is considered abuse maybe you shouldn't have any pets. Why would you post this thread. How about someone put a bag over your head because you had an attitude I am sure you wouldn't like the feeling of not being able to breathe. For future reference don't post this type of material as you are new and you don't want to get started on the wrong foot.

whats wrong with chasing a fish with your hand ?? Im serious if one fish is allowed to beat up another fish isnt that abuse? and please dont start about letting nature run its course... there are no glass lakes, these things are in your control not nature, and sometimes need to be regulated...

My dog used to pick on my roomates dog, so i had to put him in time out for say. Is that any different ?

I have people at work fight, shal i just let them go till one is in the hospital ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store