BREAKING...HAWAII TO BE HIT BY MISSILE!!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
im glad to see you didn't take that the wrong way. I wasn't judging you at all for sending you're kids to public school. Its actually nice to see a good christian family with their kids going to church.
no worries bro we had our kids in catholic school and I wasn't fan

Just 5 minutes of TV nowdays can pollute the mind.
very true. Especially with kids its so hard. Even youtube is a problem we like allot of nature and science vids but somehow other stuff shows up and now they have these youtube commercials not fun man

Thyroyalgeek

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2017
One great show is Andy Griffith. Never gets old. Just watched the one today where Mr. Darlin (think I spelled it right?), tries to woo aunt B, and won't stop, so aunt B gets back at him by aggravating him like crazy.

TwoHedWlf

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2017
New Zealand
One great show is Andy Griffith. Never gets old. Just watched the one today where Mr. Darlin (think I spelled it right?), tries to woo aunt B, and won't stop, so aunt B gets back at him by aggravating him like crazy.
I can't tell if you're joking, or about 80. :)

Thyroyalgeek

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2017
Oh its not that bad. Its probably the only old show I watch. Nothing like bonanza, mash, gun smoke or hee haw. Most of the time I just put up with sponge Bob all day. Until it gets 8:00 PM, then I get to kick everybody's butt in Mario kart, or smash bros.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store