Brooklyn Aquarium

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info

I got a new flash card for my digital camera that’s 512MB…. Thing holds hundreds of pictures at 4 mega pixel quality. So I decided to go to the Brooklyn Aquarium today and take as many pictures as possible. I got up extra early to go there as they open so I would not have to deal with a lot of people and all that…

I showed up, I see a whole bunch of busses parked outside (30+)… but everything seems fine and no people in sight. I go ahead and pay the fee and walk in. As I walk in there must have been about 10 billion kids in there! We are talking about like first graders…. Pushing, screaming, and there is no room to come up to anything!

I just snapped few pics in the first few tanks and walked out. And I must say people, **** YOU AND YOUR ****ING KIDS. These little ****ing idiots should not be allowed to go into public unless their mouths a duck tapped and they are chained to their damn strollers. No kids in public! If your kid is a jackass, SLAP HIM.

Killed my whole morning, now I have to go drink god knows how many pills to get rid of this headache.

amindbesideitself

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2005
Nothern VA
Wow, what a crappy morning. That must've sucked :cry:

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
they got nothing special