Building a 1700 gallon Shark Tank by black tip

SteveO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2005
PGH
Very Very NICE!!!
One question, what made you pick the dimensions... Instead of a longer, not as high tank?

Oscarboyz

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2006
In the fish section LOL
gomezladdams;578995; said:
Wow Ive seen the tank constuction article before but the finished room is incredible.congrats on a great project well done!:WHOA:
nice

carl87gt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
Woodbury, Minnesota
Yes, the tank is amazing - no question about that - but the truly amazing part is that his wife helped him! I have enough trouble just getting my wife to tolarate my [paltry] 75 gallon tank, much less take an active part in it.

The tank is truly beautiful and the finished product with the wall and viewing ledge is fantastic. I hope you enjoy many leak-free years with it.

rottbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2005
West Des Moines, Ia
carl87gt;624147; said:
Yes, the tank is amazing - no question about that - but the truly amazing part is that his wife helped him! I have enough trouble just getting my wife to tolarate my [paltry] 75 gallon tank, much less take an active part in it.

The tank is truly beautiful and the finished product with the wall and viewing ledge is fantastic. I hope you enjoy many leak-free years with it.
I have the same problem with mine she thinks that I have to many tanks already but she knows thats what I love so she lets me do what I want but I doubt that I could ever get her to help out with them even the tanks that have the fish that she picked out I do all the work...

Reactions: Bandit87

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Marvellous tank! Congrats! Great wife! Mine has never, ever, entered into my fish room. Congrats and congrats on the baby!

jadon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2006
Colorado
Well 1st off the tank is incredible. 2nd love th attention to detail. Nice job on all of it. 3rd how did you ge your wife involved? Mine gets upset when i have to get feeders and other food b/cshe is tired of me spending money on the tank,and its only a 125g. 4th are you and your wife for hire. just kidding i will be emailing you soon as i am planning on building a 2000 g for stingrays. Once again nice job

drpez008

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2007
Florida
hey the finish look it's amaizing,,,,, incredible how much effort and work it's behing the glass.. hunghhh?
congratulations....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store