Building a new home for my dats!

Bosa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
HaWaII
www.alluneedxtreme.biz
You inspired me to get some dats, all i could get was 3 silver dats, i think you get the rest of um that's on the island lol! Awesome set up!

Bosa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
HaWaII
www.alluneedxtreme.biz
the powerheads in the tanks on the left side, is those the ones from aquatraders, the internal filters? what you get inside?

Datnoid101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Off the deep end
tigercraze.com
They are Odyssea powerheads. Aquatraders sell them. The attachments contain 2 reticulated foam cylinders with a plastic internal sleeve to help spread out suction surface area. These are by far the best powerheads I've ever used and I've tried them all. One powerhead alone picks up 4x as much as a aquaclear 110 filter.

Bosa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
HaWaII
www.alluneedxtreme.biz
Datnoid101;2402838; said:
They are Odyssea powerheads. Aquatraders sell them. The attachments contain 2 reticulated foam cylinders with a plastic internal sleeve to help spread out suction surface area. These are by far the best powerheads I've ever used and I've tried them all. One powerhead alone picks up 4x as much as a aquaclear 110 filter.
yeah Im gonna get a couple of those powerheads...:headbang2

Bosa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
HaWaII
www.alluneedxtreme.biz
Datnoid101;2402838; said:
Do you run your odyssea powerheads to a UV sterilizer? I'm trying to plan my filtration for a 125gal that my girl is going to buy me for christmas, I plan to run a eheim2028, ac110 and the odyssea powerhead w/internal filter to the odyssea 18watt UV sterilizer. what you think?

Datnoid101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Off the deep end
tigercraze.com
Bosa;2405905; said:
Do you run your odyssea powerheads to a UV sterilizer? I'm trying to plan my filtration for a 125gal that my girl is going to buy me for christmas, I plan to run a eheim2028, ac110 and the odyssea powerhead w/internal filter to the odyssea 18watt UV sterilizer. what you think?
In the first couple of pics you can see I'm running a 36watt Coralife turbo twist off the odyssea powerhead. Fits like a glove.

r3d

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 5, 2008
[|x_O|]
HOLY **** THATS STUNNING

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store