Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

BonnieDarko

Feeder Fish
Nov 20, 2020
This is the most insane DIY Home Fish Tank I have ever seen. lol i would love to come see this in person and check it out if possible please..

shoot me a message if this thread is still active and the guy who started it and built this MONSTER FISH TANK reads these comments..

it would be awesome to see that in person and feed your fish as well lol.. i have some enemies i could bring over as desert if you have any predatorial and carnivorous fish hahahah JK

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
This is the most insane DIY Home Fish Tank I have ever seen. lol i would love to come see this in person and check it out if possible please..

shoot me a message if this thread is still active and the guy who started it and built this MONSTER FISH TANK reads these comments..

it would be awesome to see that in person and feed your fish as well lol.. i have some enemies i could bring over as desert if you have any predatorial and carnivorous fish hahahah JK
welcome!

BonnieDarko

Feeder Fish
Nov 20, 2020
i just showed my good friend Big Moses the pictures and told him that someone had the time and money to build a 50,000 gallon fish tank and he asked me where does the guy live? which is a great question lol ?

I'm also curious to know what state you live in and if you built this in NJ i would definitely love to see it as im in NJ

Reactions: dr exum

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
This member lives on a dwarf planet called 50000 Quaoar. Or atleast that what his profile says ;). He hasn't been on since late 2018, either, but this thread will go down in history. Arguably the best personal Aquarium on MFK

BonnieDarko

Feeder Fish
Nov 20, 2020
This member lives on a dwarf planet called 50000 Quaoar. Or atleast that what his profile says ;). He hasn't been on since late 2018, either, but this thread will go down in history. Arguably the best personal Aquarium on MFK
Lmao ?? BREHHHHH (BRUHHHH).. BROOO.. IF I HONEST TO GOD HAD THE EXTRA!!! SPARE!! CHANGE LYING AROUND TO BUILD A FRIGGIN 50,000 GALLON TANK IT WOULD DEFINITELY BE A SALT WATER TANK WITH PURE PREDATORIAL CARNIVOROUS FISH IN THE TANK.. STRAIGHT UP EELS BABY SHARKS LOL TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN FISH ??

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
Has anyone heard from A arapaimag ? Is he still in the hobby?It would be pretty cool to know if this tank is still standing today.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
He is most definitely in the hobby because he built a whole house around this monster tank. If he ever comes on, WE NEED MORE PICS!!!!!! I haven't seen him on instagram, facebook, etc.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store