Building My 50,000 Gallon Monster Mega Tank

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
That is the coolest tank I have ever seen. That is awsome. Its like having your own aquarium attraction!

traumatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2005
michigan
that has to be a dream come true. I couldnt' dream of anything even 1/8 the size of that.

what species of piranha do you have? Have you learned much from watching them? I'm quite interested in that in particular, I keep piranha myself and enjoy any info I can get.

Arapaimaman

In Loving Memory
Aug 27, 2005
Central Florida
Awesome Tank !

Last Friday I sign a contract for a 11,700gal.tank.Thats about 1/4 the size of yours.I also had heard about your tank.God Bless you were able
to get your tank of your dream.Once you get addicted to Arapaimas,You can only dreaam of big tanks!

Good luck & God Bless

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
I saw your plan was to to get pemas again. Good luck with them. I know you've had them before so I'm sure you will do well. Zoodiver is a great source of information on any of the large fish and especially pemas.

Please give us pics when you get your new tank up.

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
traumatic said:
that has to be a dream come true. I couldnt' dream of anything even 1/8 the size of that.

what species of piranha do you have? Have you learned much from watching them? I'm quite interested in that in particular, I keep piranha myself and enjoy any info I can get.
Welcome to Monsters. I have 8 species all fairly common. The oldest is 19 years old.

They are all kept in their own tank 50 to 100g. A good resource for piranhas is Oliver Lucanus at Below Water in Montreal.

arapaimag

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Quaoar
The TRUST said:
I just read through your site. :eek:

You are THE LEGEND!!!! I've heard of you for years and never found out who you were.

OMG! I bow down to thee!!!!!!

:clap :clap :clap :clap
Trust, its a pleasure to be a member of this site that you and Li and friends have built. It is one of the few places people with large fish can converse and I thank you for creating it.

It will prompt many hobbyists with large fish to provide the larger habitats required to raise/keep them in.

I am most impressed by the many friendly and knowledgeable members

Reactions: HybridFinatic
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store