?Bumble Bee Grouper?

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida
Had a question iv always wanted some bumble bee groupers and it looks like there are quite a few on the market place if I were to get 2 that were in 50% il acclimate them to FW over a 2-3hr period would that be ok. And me second question was will they survive in FW. Iv heard that they die in FW and some say they can live a regular life in FW. I don't want to buy the fish iv always wanted and make him suffer in a FW tank to make me happy.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
they have seen em 7 ft n few hundred lbs lol...

I dont think they would be more then a year in fresh. Ive never tried... Allways just seen them in full salt.

fatalxiceman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2012
long beach
i had 1 a few years back, just add a bit of aquarium salt and he lasted around 3 or so years. had it grown to about 14 or so inches. not exactly sure what happened but it died from over feeding or something. im starting fresh again with a new batch and so far i have them separated in full fresh around 2-3 inches. will report back again in 6 or so months on the progress of these beautiful creatures. as they do get big, its advice to mix in marine salt and turn it brackish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store