Bumps on dogs chin

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Is anyone here good with dog disease and health. My white boxer Hogan (named after hulk Hogan) I noticed has these weird bumps under his mouth they’re all clustered In one area. His entire life he’s had issues with weird bumps on him. But the two parents which I also own are both brown boxers and nether of them have had any disease except for the male ( Flair named after Rick Flair who we also think may have Down syndrome) had a UTI when we bought him but it cleared up in a week. The female ( piper named after... yup you guessed it.. rowdy roddy piper we got her the day he died) has never had any type of disease and neither have ever shown signs of of these strange bumps. Can’t get a picture because hogan won’t stop moving for 2 seconds

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Is anyone here good with dog disease and health. My white boxer Hogan (named after hulk Hogan) I noticed has these weird bumps under his mouth they’re all clustered In one area. His entire life he’s had issues with weird bumps on him. But the two parents which I also own are both brown boxers and nether of them have had any disease except for the male ( Flair named after Rick Flair who we also think may have Down syndrome) had a UTI when we bought him but it cleared up in a week. The female ( piper named after... yup you guessed it.. rowdy roddy piper we got her the day he died) has never had any type of disease and neither have ever shown signs of of these strange bumps. Can’t get a picture because hogan won’t stop moving for 2 seconds
I suggest taking the dog to a Vet to have those bumbs checked out. They will need to check blood and probably xray the area around the mouth.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
I suggest taking the dog to a Vet to have those bumbs checked out. They will need to check blood and probably xray the area around the mouth.
Thank you. It doesn’t look like anything to worry about maybe just rope burn from wrestling with flair with a big rope

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Thank you. It doesn’t look like anything to worry about maybe just rope burn from wrestling with flair with a big rope
I had a terrier mix that started with a small bump on mouth area and the vet told me after bump got larger was cancer. Chewie passed around about a year after diagnosis.

• Sad
Reactions: deeda and Deadeye

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
I had a terrier mix that started with a small bump on mouth area and the vet told me after bump got larger was cancer. Chewie passed around about a year after diagnosis.
I’m sorry to hear that. Do you have any pictures of him terriers are cute. When I was a toddler we had a boxer named penny that passed due to cancer. There’s only one or two pictures of me and penny and I’m so young you couldn’t recognize me. Also I love that name it’s cute

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Just managed to keep him still long enough for a good picture. My dog now hates me ?. Could also possibly be an allergic reaction to a new flea and tick medication he’s on along with the other two just cause it’s getting hot out again we medicate them every now and then and hogan has a bunch of allergies so could be possible C372AA1E-C1F3-4770-A5C4-24F0FFC872AD.jpeg

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Just managed to keep him still long enough for a good picture. My dog now hates me ?. Could also possibly be an allergic reaction to a new flea and tick medication he’s on along with the other two just cause it’s getting hot out again we medicate them every now and then and hogan has a bunch of allergies so could be possible View attachment 1463291
Thanks for the kind words. Nice looking pup. I personally would take him to a Vet anyway.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I’m sorry to hear that. Do you have any pictures of him terriers are cute. When I was a toddler we had a boxer named penny that passed due to cancer. There’s only one or two pictures of me and penny and I’m so young you couldn’t recognize me. Also I love that name it’s cute
I lost my pictures on my phone hopefully my wife still has one of Chewie.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Thanks for the kind words. Nice looking pup. I personally would take him to a Vet anyway.
I’ll talk to my mom about it and see What my dad says about it. He’s oddly good at getting stuff to heal oddly fast lol. My cousin and a family friend has show dogs so I’m sure they’ll have some type of cream or something

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store