Buttikoferi and pothos roots

mattybecks

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Dubai, UAE
Yes! Space changes everything. Hence my nick...

The frozen corpses must be surrendered to the officials as proof.

Besides, it's not a good idea to eat ornamental fish. The fish in the wild and the fish farmed for human food are not (supposed to be) treated with medications or exposed to other chemicals that remain in the fish body (or the products of the med decomposition / metabolism).

It seems all the food fish farmers can use is salt, maybe epsom salt, and the likes. No fancy shmancy antibiotics or antiparasitic medications that are often and regularly used on ornamental fish. No heavy metal-containing medications, like potassium permanganate, etc. No dyes like Methylene Blue, Malachite Green, etc. Not even simple chemicals like formaldehyde, not to mention complex organic molecules like nitrofurazone, praziquantel, metronidazole, oxytetracycline, etc.

That's why you see FDA-required labels on fish medications: "NOT FOR FISH INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION". It probably won't kill you or even sicken you unless you eat a lot and regularly but who wants to test this? You? :) Count me out unless it's famine and I am dying of hunger.
Thanks. that makes a lot of sense. Ill let me girlfriend know, she always says my fish look delicious haha.

• Haha
Reactions: thebiggerthebetter
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store