Buying FH on Aquabid

Kenneth Pham

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2018
Hi would anybody suggest doing this? I am interested in one of the Thailand breeders but am not sure or kinda am sketched out on whether or not the fish will get to me safely in the US

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hi would anybody suggest doing this? I am interested in one of the Thailand breeders but am not sure or kinda am sketched out on whether or not the fish will get to me safely in the US

Never bought anything outside of the U.S. but can say that Aquabid does have a feedback section on each seller. You can view the positive, negative, and neutral feedback from people who did business with that particular seller.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Never bought anything outside of the U.S. but can say that Aquabid does have a feedback section on each seller. You can view the positive, negative, and neutral feedback from people who did business with that particular seller.
I personally read all the feedback reviews and made my decision on if I wanted to buy from the seller. Never had any issue buying fish or product's off Aquabid.

Zak Hoov

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2017

Check out Flowerhorn Supply on Facebook - facebook.com/flowerhornsupply/

High quality, Thai imported Flowerhorn at a great price. We have a new batch of fish coming in this Sun. Also, have a couple left from previous batch we are offering at a great price. We ship overnight, and have a live arrival guarantee.

Kenneth Pham

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2018
They have good reviews, and are selling really nice FH for a good price. I’m just nervous since they aren’t located in the US and I’d have to deal with a transhipper

maxstillen

Dovii
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Denver, CO
I've been ordering from aquabid for quite a few years now and learned who to trust and who not to buy from again. If it' your first time then I suggest u ask for a video of the exact fh so you can see it's personality. Also check and see who is going to be your transhipper. And yes check the sellers feedback to make sure if that's who you would want to buy from.

Reactions: tlindsey

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
Bought few fish on aquabid, i go to the feedback history of the seller and i always ask for a video of the fish and if ever you won it a video of the fish upon bagging it. Regarding transhipper it depends on your location, if u can find a local one it will be better.

Reactions: tlindsey

aria

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2008
Dallas, Tx
Flowerhornsupply.com has nice ones as mentioned above. If you want I use Facebook as my means of looking at Thai breeder fish. Check out ufa usa to sell there you need a seal of approval.

Kenneth Pham

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for all of the replies. I read all of the reviews and found a transhipper near me. All of the reviews were good and I look forward to receiving my FH. I will post pics when I get it!!

Reactions: aria
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store