Buying Large Dats in the US

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Wow! Those are impressive trips! Might have to be willing to up my game then haha!
Yes,I have done it as well.I drove from south eastern Pennsylvania to upstate New York to pick up one of my STs....I have also driven to Canada to pick up a dat a few years ago.....even contemplated driving down to Florida for a helluva deal on a trio of ST but another northeasterner beat me to them.

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
I'm in NorCal - it'd be a lot easier if I was in SoCal. I've searched Craigslist every day within 200 miles of me for the last 4 months and nothing ever shows up.

I see plenty on here from socal but they're pickup only and the 7 hour drive just isn't practical.

If you know something about finding them in NorCal though, please let me know!
Hey, welcome fellow NorCal MFK person! :). I saw an ad for 8"+ dats recently on sfbay craigslist. Ill try to find it and PM you.

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
Awesome! Thank you! I don't think I can receive pm's yet though.

Glad to know there are more of us in NorCal! I'm by Sacramento.
yeah I tried sending you a message but nope, it didn't work. Try going to sfbay craigslist and searching for "tiger fish"

banesbane

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2015
United States
yeah I tried sending you a message but nope, it didn't work. Try going to sfbay craigslist and searching for "tiger fish"

Hmmm I tried it - didn't work :(

I did see a couple pop up in Monterey though!

I actually had somebody offer me a few on here though, so I will see where that goes!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store