buying marbled crayfish

crm7290

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
Winona
keep a few of them until they are able to be shipped. Id be willing to buy a few if the price is right

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
let us know cost and shipping

black_sun

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2008
New Jersey
When they're ready, they'll be $2/ea and then whatever shipping costs (priority or express, buyer's choice) - calculated via USPS.com (from past experience, that's usually $5-10 for priority and in the neighborhood of $30 for express)

uberunce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2007
Toronto
hey black sun if you're ok with shipping to toronto canada im interested as well. i have already did research on importing these crays to canada and it is all good.

crm7290

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
Winona
When the crays are ready can you please PM me. Ill send you a PM right now about them just to remind you. Those prices are better than others ive ever seen

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
pm me too man
ill want some

Louie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
South Florida
26pets;2500353; said:
Gosh you paid allot for marbles..... I got a whole bunch of them.... They like to breed allot. They are often sold as feeder crayfish. I feed them to my seahorses. I dont see why marbles cost so much? I understand Electric Blues and other species...

Wow thats neat. I never thought sea horses would eat tiny crayfish

Danger_Chicken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Baltimore
generalcov;2364412; said:
Is the www.marbledcrayfish.com site legit? I am considering purchasing a few but I want to make sure that my money will be well spent.
This guy's ad's on craigslist introduced me to Marbles and got me interested in them. But after asking him some questions and telling him I wanted to wait 3 weeks he he started feeding me lines of BS trying to get me to buy now. He also misrepresents his location on CL. When I was ready to buy I got them from aquabid. $10 ea 1.5-2" and only $10 shipping, a bargin compared to this crooked used car salesman.

MN_Rebel;2494644; said:
Also this marbled crayfish have no natural range as this species do not existed in the wild. I dont trust that guy whos claimed that its okay to use marbled crayfish as bait and cannot survived in United States waters...total bs as this marbled crayfish can hybridizing with other crayfish species. I agreed with Pyramid_Party, this species will eventually become banned and we cannot let it happened as this species are very useful as feeders and are very interesting crayfish as long as no moron dump them into the waterways.
If they self reproduce I don't know how they could hybridize.

MN_Rebel;2496232; said:
Really? The seller/owner of that Marmorkreb website said they cannot survived in United States water.
that guy will say anything to make a sale.

TheJD

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I'm assuming the guy doesn't realize the United States is kind of big and that winter in Texas is a little different than winter in Wisconsin.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store